Despite all the concern about how slowly the calendar was moving through February and March, April 1st is indeed approaching. We now have 321 registered riders, and I am sure many of you are going to be out and about over the first few weeks of April visiting some of the destinations.
- Be safe. There is no race to be the first one finished.
- Read the rules and frequently asked questions one more time.
- As a reminder, your picture must include your bike, your flag with the number easily readable, and the destination object. We need to know you were there!
- The only way to get your picture scored is to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not score anything from the Facebook page.
- Please remember to include your rider number and the destination code in your e-mail, preferably in the subject line. It helps us score your pictures more efficiently.
- The scoring team will be working through your pictures on a daily basis. Sometimes you might get a response nearly real time, sometimes not until the next morning. There is no promise of a quick turnaround, so please don’t wait around at the destination. Just make sure your picture has your bike, flag and the object visible 🙂
Remember, the object of this event is to have fun.
We look forward to seeing your flags out there!
I would suggest taking several photos and holding on to them until your visit has been recorded just in case the scoring team is unable to view your original. Save you a trip back unless you really want to revisit the place.